Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thanks

I have to say thank you to someone very important to me. This person was there for me during my training, encouraging me every step of the way. He had more confidence in my ability than I did. When I didn't want to run, he was there to gently push me out the door. When I had questions, he taught me the ways. He knew that running a 1/2 marathon was something I wanted to do. He never once forced me to do any of the training, but he encouraged me and helped me accomplish my goal. I don't know if I could have done it without him... Thanks, Hubby! I love you. Incidentally, this Thursday will be our 10th wedding anniversary and this journey that we've gone through together has been pretty amazing... not just the journey to the 1/2 marathon and full marathon, but the last 10 years. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment