Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brick Workout

Today's brickout? Complete! The 30 minute bike ride was not difficult at all. The 15 minute run following the bike ride was a little difficult, not because of jelly legs. Because of the "excessive heat warnings" we've had here, I did everything inside at the Y. So, I ran for 15 minutes around a track that is 1/16 of a mile, only turning left. This is the total opposite of ALL the other times I've run on that track, so my ankles were not used to it. I really wanted to give up and not run as long, but I did it. I completed my training!

Tomorrow calls for a 35 minute run with a 14 minute tempo run in there. Looks like it'll have to be either treadmill run or the indoor track again. Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter than today. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment