Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What's Next?

The question I keep getting... what's in store for me next? I really don't know yet. I took it easy today and only ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill today as a recovery run after work today. My next race is this weekend but the focus is not on me this time. I'm running with my twin sister, in HER first official 5k. She's been training with the Couch to 5k program and has done the distance in training. This weekend we will be running at the Twins Days 5k. We will be both pushing our babies--mine (#3) is a year old and hers is 10 months old. I'm so proud of her. I never pushed her to do this and she told me she wanted to start training, on her own. So this weekend is about her.

After this weekend, I will need to find something else to do. I'm going to stick with running right now, and will cross train at least once, maybe twice week, but running is what I enjoy. I need to find something in the fall to challenge me. Another half maybe or a Warrior Dash?

2 comments:

  1. Nice to be getting your twin sister into running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the Tough Mudder? I think it's 10 miles of obstacles. Or maybe you could talk your sister in to the Muddy Buddy?

    ReplyDelete